Lawyer Gintautas Danisauskas:
1. Graduate School – Faculty of Law of Vilnius University;
2. Doctoral Studies – University of Law;
3. Twenty years of research experience at university;
4. Twenty years of legal – practical work experience in providing legal services to Lithuanian people Public Legal Aid Center;
5. The status of a lawyer since 2013;
6. From March 12, 2018 work in the law firm to provide legal services to the people of Lithuania;
7. Professional census of appeal and cassation appeal.
Lithuanian – native, Excellent – Russian,
Weak – German,
A1 and A2 English Certificates and B2 Level Attendance Certificate.
Scientific works of law
1. Danišauskas G. The Illusion of Legal Services in Normal (Ethatical) Law // Jurisprudence: Scientific Works.- Vilnius: Lithuanian University of Law. 2000.T. 16 (8).
2. Danišauskas G. Establishment of Natural Human Rights in the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania – Advanced Part of Common Culture // Jurisprudence: Scientific Works.- Vilnius: Lithuanian Law University. 2002.T.32 (24).
3. Danišauskas G. Peculiarities of the Rule of Law Concept // Jurisprudence: Scientific Works.- Vilnius: Lithuanian Law University. 2004.T. 47 (39).
4. Danišauskas G. The Concept of The Rule of Law and Indeterminacy of its Conception. First year in European Union: current legal issues. Proceedings of the international conference 29-30 April 2005. Riga, 2005 ISBN 9984.
5. Доц. док. Гинтаутас Данишаускас КОНЦЕПЦИЯ ПРАВОВОГО ГОСУДАРСТВА И ПРОБЛЕМЫ ОБЩЕСТВЕННОЙ БЕЗОПАСНОСТИ. CT. 131-142. Social Sciences Bulletin, Daugavpils University 2005 1 (2) ISSN 1691-1881.
6. Danišauskas G. The relationship of police service with human rights and other rights. 7 th International Scientific Conference. Property, encumbrances on property: problems, solutions and opportunities. Riga 2 June 2006
7. Danišauskas G. The relationship between police and private security forces. International scientific conference “Police education Latvia and Europe”. Riga 2006
8. Danišauskas G. The Lithuanian system of law enforcement institutions. Administrative and Criminal Justice. Latvian, Riga 2009 No.2 (47). P.100-110. IBAN Account LV08TREL2140020140000.
9. Danišauskas G. Types of Law Enforcement Institutions and Court Place in this System // Social Science Studies: Scientific Works.-Vilnius: Mykolas Romeris University. 2009.T.3 (3) .P.289-303.
10. Justickis V., Danišauskas G. Problem of the incompatibility between the law and the use of psychological knowledge in the law. VU. Law 2012 Volume 85.
11. Гинтаутас Данишаускас Видение управленческих отношений вусловиях правового государства // INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC LEGAL CONGRESS «2014 LEGAL SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY »; Budapest 30 October 2014; ISBN 978-5-4379-0330-8.
12. Danisauskas G. The role of the public in the field of taxation. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT in Ukraine. АCTUAL PROBLEMS OF ECONOMICS SCIENTIFICECONOMICJOURNA L. 2015 №6 (168). P. 130-138. SciVerse Scopus.
13. DANIASAUSKAS G. TOWARDS SAFETY OF SOCIETY: RETHINKING PRINCIPLES OF POLICE FINANCING.
JOURNAL OF SECURITY AND SUSTAINABILITY ISSUES; 2017, Vol. 7 (2), P. 203 – 210. SCOPUS system.
Danišauskas G. Textbook Law enforcement institutions // Justitia; Vinius 2013 ISBN 978-9955-616-83-2 (volume about 30 arcs).
When you need a lawyer
You may need the services of a lawyer even when you become a victim of coercion against you and it seems that there is nothing to be said and the person who committed the forced action against you will be punished. Unfortunately, this is not always the case in social relations. In practice, there are cases where persons who have been victims of coercive activity themselves have been prosecuted without a lawyer. It was only later, with the active involvement of their appellant, that the defendant was able to improve the situation of the convict, albeit belatedly, for example. 2018 in criminal case No.11181-806 / 2018. There is no exception to property confiscation cases, when a person has been convicted and the property confiscated after a lawsuit, and the value of the property to be confiscated has been significantly reduced, for example. 2018 in criminal case no. 1-866-927 / 2018 All this shows that, with timely help from a lawyer, people’s rights and legitimate interests can be significantly enhanced. Attending a lawyer in the case ensures that the case is accompanied by evidence that is favorable to you, so that the investigation process is not delayed, so that the pre-trial supervision is best for you. When a lawyer intervenes in a timely manner, in the course of judicial proceedings, the defender ensures all the legal remedies and ways to determine the circumstances justifying the defendant or mitigating his or her liability. During the proceedings, relevant evidence, such as testimonies of witnesses, illegally collected evidence and the like, may be attached to the case. In the course of the proceedings, the lawyer may properly set out the legal motives and arguments that are favorable to you, which affect your innocence or mitigate the punishment for the illegal act committed. You may also need a lawyer for property sharing, divorce, and domestic violence. Also in other unexpected or already planned social relations cases.
Areas of activity:
- Criminal Law;
- Administrative law;
- Administrative offenses;
- Family law;
- Corporate bankruptcy law;
- Legal services in other areas.